Thursday, February 19, 2009

Okay, about a month ago, my wonderful friend, Sarah, tagged me for this fun challenge. Sorry it took me so long to do this but, better late than never, right?


The rules for this challenge: Go to where you store your photos on your computer. Go to the 7th folder and pick the 7th photo. Post that photo on your blog along with a short story about it. Tag 7 people and leave a comment on their blog or email them letting them know you chose them.


This is my picture - Joey's first birthday! ♥ Oh my goodness, where has the time gone? Joey will be turning 4 in just a few weeks. This is me, of course, holding Joey while unwrapping all his gifts. My DD, Kelsey is in the picture too. It was such a fun day with the whole family celebrating with us.




















I'm going to pass on the 'tagging' of 7 new people only because I am so late in doing this.

Thank you, Sarah, for tagging me. It was fun going back and looking at all my older pictures. I have so many and one of these days, I really have to go and organize them a bit.



Have a blessed day ♥ Thanks for visiting!

Renée

1 comment:

Sarah Bennett said...

Hey- you actually did it! This made me so happy :-)
And what a great pic you have for #7! Bot- time sure does pass quickly, doesn't it?! Joey was so darn cute there. I bet you made it a super fun day for him! Thanks for playing along and sharing this darling picture of the two of you!