Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hello Friends!

It was Lauren that got me hooked on Pink Cat Studio stamps. The projects she has made - especially with the Billy and Lily stamps are just out of this world fabulous. (You have got to see her card for today with the Enchanted Lily set ;-) I only have a few of the Billy and Lily sets but it's only a matter of time before I get them all. :-) In fact, Melissa's newest set, Enchanted Lily is soon to be released and it's simply adorable! Check out the blinkie on my sidebar. Isn't it sweet?
I have a few Billy and Lily cards to share with you. I thought they were downloaded to my computer but no, they must still be on the camera. Hopefully, I can get them posted on my blog later today. I've really been having fun with these sets!

Have a blessed day ♥ Thanks for visiting!

Renee

2 comments:

Sarah Bennett said...

Can't wait to see them, Renee! I LOVE your cards, so I just know we'll be in for a treat :-)

Laura said...

Go, Renee, go! The blog is getting there. Looking good. Can't wait to see what you make!